Are You A Member?

Are You A Member?
Internet Defense League

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Side Walk Art Show! ...Last Week

The June 28th edition of The Observer's Dispatch 315 (formerly weekend plus?) featured my work Best Mirror on their front cover!

So... I've dropped the ball a little bit.  Consequently 'tis time for a little catching up.  Especially as I haven't posted updates regularly of late.  (Hint: your going to be bombarded today.)

Every Rose as a piece is kind of old news by now.
First off, last week my Every Rose was featured in the oil & pastel category of the Munson Williams Proctor Institute's Side Walk Art Show!   The show ran from only June 30th to July 4th, so if you didn't attend I understand why.  I only managed to stop by for a half hour to vote on July 3rd!

If my work has not been sold I will be reclaiming it Thursday (the 12th).

Hopefully with a ribbon attached...

No comments:

Post a Comment